Natural female hormones or phytoestrogens.
Phytoestrogens are non-steroidal chemical compounds contained in large quantities in soybeans and aguaje. They are very important during a woman’s pre- and postmenopausal phase, during which absence of estrogens causes a series of adverse effects. Likewise, in cases where one or both ovaries have been removed and the body does not produce enough estrogens, it is necessary to supplement the diet with this product.
The estrogenic activity of AGUAJE + SOYBEAN stimulates breast growth, since the preparation presents effects that are similar to those of the female hormone estrogen, with which it shares similar chemical compounds.
- Relieves the characteristic menopause symptoms
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases
- It is a natural alternative to using synthetic estrogens
- No secondary effects
- No overdose risk, other than for synthetic estrogens
- It is nutritious, thanks to its high levels of vitamin A and E
- SOYBEANS (Glycine max) have many highly beneficial nutritional properties. They contain phytoestrogens, such as the isoflavones genistein and daidzein. Isoflavones are a type of phytoestrogens, which are plant compounds that resemble human estrogens. For this reason, some experts recommend therapeutic use of soybeans, in order to treat menopause symptoms. Their consumption contributes to smoother skin and stronger nails, among others: Vitamin E from soybeans makes our skin smoother and clearer. The natural phytoestrogens in soybeans also prevent wrinkles, while their isoflavones help keep the skin elastic.
Soybeans are an anti-androgen, which is why they neutralize an excess of male hormones, including the ones related to baldness. Thus they improve the hair’s appearance, nourishing it and making it shiny and smooth.
- AGUAJE (Mauritia flexuosa) is a palm tree native to the Amazon. Its fruits contain high levels of vitamin A and E, as shown by studies conducted jointly at the Belgian Faculté de Sciences Agronomiques de l’Etat, Gembloux, and the National University of the Peruvian Amazon (1987), and another study performed by the Brazilian Federal University of the State of Pará (1998). Aguaje contains sitosterol, which is a precursor of female progestogen-type hormones. For this reason, it is believed that aguaje capsules could help “increase breast size, reduce skin hairiness, and increase a woman’s beauty.” Thanks to its phytoestrogen content, it can help with symptoms related to menopause, osteoporosis, and estrogen deficiency. The phytoestrogens in aguaje may also explain the beauty and exuberance of women from the Peruvian jungle, since they consume it on a regular basis. Note that aguaje consumption does not affect men, since the phytohormones are only recognized by the specific hormone receptors that abound in female tissues but are scarce in men.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day, after meals.
Keep container tightly-closed. Store in a fresh and dry place, and keep away from light.
No adverse secondary effects are known, so there are no contraindications. However, due to lack of studies, this product should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation or by children.
This indication is no (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor. Keep away from children.