Anti-aging: Complete natural treatment.
BIOREVERSE represents the best combination of natural antioxidant products for keeping you young and healthy for longer. Our nutritional supplement, reinforced with vitamins C and D, offers the best way to stay young, since it operates at tissue level, delaying aging of body cells.
This remarkable combination of natural products based on fruits and roots is the result of thorough research by our laboratories. This research is producing extraordinary anti-aging results in a well-established, efficient, and fully natural way.
Let time pass… but don’t let it show! Now it is possible to stay young for much longer.
- Leads to smoother and healthier skin, with better color
- Fights free radicals, which are the main cause of aging
- Improves hair follicle and skin renewal processes
- Reduces inflammations
- Reduces cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Relieves anxiety and stress, and improves sleep
- GRAPES (Vitis vinifera), powdered, containing resveratrol, a chemical compound that has the capacity to increase the expression of three longevity-related genes in the human body. Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant that has the ability to slow down the aging process. It reduces the probability of heart attack by lowering the capacity of a hormone that causes blood vessels to contract. Resveratrol’s antioxidant effect helps it protect against prostate and colon cancer, as well as against Alzheimer. However, it should be stressed that, besides resveratrol, grapes contain over one hundred antioxidants, all of them with very beneficial properties, since they fight uric acid and the free radicals responsible for premature aging.
- GREEN TEA (Camellia sinensis) is an antioxidant-rich plant. It has been studied at Tainan University, in Taiwan, where it was found to be a powerful thermogenesis agent while, among people who had consumed it, a 19.6% fat reduction and a 2.1% waist fat reduction were detected. In May 2006, researchers of Yale School of Medicine, in an article reviewing over 100 studies regarding the health benefits of green tea, tackled the so-called “Asian paradox,” i.e., Asia’s lower rates of cardiac diseases and cancer despite high cigarette consumption rates. It was speculated that the 1.2 liters of green tea consumed per day provide high levels of polyphenols and other antioxidants. These compounds may work in several ways to improve cardiovascular health, including the prevention of platelet secretion and the improvement of cholesterol levels, associated to a reduction of LDL cholesterol lipoxidation, which indicates removal of fats from the circulatory system.
- NONI (Morinda citriflora) is a plant that offers many benefits. The main one is that it stabilizes the pH, i.e., it regulates our body’s acidity. This plant has been the subject of many scientific studies, e.g., the one by Dr. Heinicke, who discovered that noni juice contains significant amounts of a xeronine precursor, which he called “pro-xeronine.” When pro-xeronine comes into contact with a particular enzyme that can also be found in noni juice it releases pure xeronine into the intestines. Dr. Heinicke theorizes that, when the xeronine is released, it acts at a molecular level to repair damaged cells. Dr. Heinicke establishes that xeronine’s primary function consists of regulating the rigidity and shape of specific proteins.
- CURCUMA is a curcumin-containing plant. Curcumin has significant anti-inflammatory properties and is involved in fat metabolism. Curcuma reduces the blood levels of the so-called “bad” cholesterol and raises those of the “good” one. It also reduces triglyceride and phospholipid levels. Moreover, it has been observed that under the effects of curcumin there is a similar cholesterol reduction in both the liver and kidney, due to a faster catabolization of this lipid. And it should not be forgotten that this spice manages to inhibit the lipid peroxidation and protect polyunsaturated fatty acids (so necessary to the body) from free radicals, helping the liver. It may even reduce liver damage, according to studies by the Medical University of Graz, Austria. A healthy liver processes nutrients effectively and eliminates toxins easily, which results in healthier, clearer, and smoother skin.
- VITAMIN C is useful for preventing premature aging because it protects the connective tissue, which is akin to the blood vessels’ “skin.” It improves overall circulation, thus leading to firmer and smoother skin with better color. Furthermore, it facilitates the absorption of other vitamins and minerals. It is a powerful antioxidant (anti-aging) and helps the body form collagen.
- VITAMIN D This vitamin promotes absorption of calcium and phosphorus by the bones (note that calcium and phosphorus are the main bone components). Vitamin D3 is absorbed through the intestines and eliminated after almost 30 days. A good and efficient calcium and phosphorus assimilation requires the presence of vitamin D3.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day before meals, with a glass of water. It is recommended to exercise, go for walks, and replace fried foods, as well as carbohydrate-rich foods, and junk food by salads.
Keep container tightly-closed. Store in a fresh and dry place, and keep away from light.
It should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation or by children.
When taking the capsules according to the recommended doses and frequencies, no adverse secondary effects can be observed. This indication is no (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor.
Keep away from children.