BIOTOCOSH – DIGESTICARE is a natural therapy to improve digestive health. This natural product combination ensures optimum functioning of the digestive system, an essential condition for a healthy life.
Over 50% of the world’s population suffers from some kind of digestive problem. A healthy stomach is the best guarantee for a full, healthy and happy life.
BIOTOCOSH – DIGESTICARE offers natural and effective relief for stomach problems, reducing the stomach’s cholesterol levels. It also offers permanent and natural protection against infections, assuring the optimum functioning that will result in good health.
- It is considered a natural probiotic
- Eliminates flatulence, gases, stomach aches, and dyspepsia
- Prevents and controls bacterial infections in a natural way
- Fights nausea, vomiting, and feeling of fullness
- Reduces blood cholesterol levels
- TOCOSH are potatoes processed in a natural way, following an ancient Inca procedure. Tocosh contains, among others, nourishing substances and a natural form of penicillin that strengthens the immune system, thus curing many opportunistic or permanent diseases that were not continuously treated or fully cured. This powerful antimicrobial agent helps the organism protect itself from various infections that speed up or strengthen the ailments a person may already have. And the best is it is a 100% natural product. Therapeutic action on stomach ulcers, chronic gastritis, upper respiratory infections such as asthma, bronchitis, and pharingitis is known. It is considered a probiotic food.
- ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus) is a vegetable that contains inulin and fiber. Its most common minerals are sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and calcium; among the vitamins, the presence of vitamins B1 and B3, as well as that of small amounts of vitamin C stand out. However, the most outstanding about its composition is a series of substances that are found in small quantities but have remarkable positive physiological effects:
For these reasons, artichoke consumption helps fight many stomach ailments: dyspepsia, flatulence or gases, nausea, and vomiting.
- Cynarin: an acidic substance with choleretic effect, i.e., with the ability to increase biliary secretion. Besides being choleretic, it is cholesterol-lowering: It reduces the beta/alpha ratio of lipoproteins. It also is a diuretic agent: It causes an increased excretion of urine.
- Sterols: They have the ability to limit cholesterol absorption in the bowel.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules a day, after meals, with a glass of water or natural juice.
Keep container tightly-closed. Store in fresh and dry place, and keep away from light.
It should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation or by children. Neither should it be taken by people suffering from kidney disorders such as insufficiency or gallstones in the gallbladder or some type of obstruction in the bile ducts.
When taking the capsules according to the recommended doses and frequencies, no adverse secondary effects can be observed. This indication is no (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor. Keep away from children.