Safe and healthy therapy for controlling osteoporosis.
Strengthen your bones and conserve your life-quality.
Say “stop” to osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis affects millions of people worldwide. Many of them suffer severe fractures, since the bone mass decreases. The highest incidence can be seen among women. The good news is that it is possible to strengthen the bones in order to prevent fractures and to be able to walk safely.
- Stops bone decalcification
- Delays bone and cartilage degeneration
- Increases bone strength
- Reduces risk of suffering a fracture
- Improves mobility
BLAMAC has designed a combination of the main ingredients that have been tested and proven to strengthen the bones and fight osteoporosis in a safe way and without any secondary effects:
- CALCIUM CITRATE is the soluble form of calcium with the highest intestinal absorption. It presents the highest bioavailability, which is independent of stomach acidity or food intake. Hormonal mechanisms are responsible for maintaining the blood’s Ca2+ concentration. Its use is recommended for osteoporosis prevention, as well as during pregnancy, menopause, and lactation. It should be taken together with vitamin D3.
- VITAMIN D3 promotes calcium and phosphorus absorption by bones (note that calcium and phosphorus are the main bone components). Vitamin D3 is absorbed through the intestines and its elimination takes almost 30 days. A good and efficient calcium and phosphorus assimilation requires the presence of vitamin D3.
- SOYA (Glycine max) is a plant with many highly beneficial nutritional properties. Soybean consumption favors, among others, a smoother skin and stronger nails. Vitamin E from soybeans makes our skin smoother and clearer, while their natural phytoestrogens prevent the appearance of wrinkles. Isoflavones contained in soybeans help keep the skin elastic. Isoflavones also help prevent hair loss, especially in men. Harkness and colleagues found positive effects on bone mass increase among women who had consumed isoflavones from soybeans. Similarly, Chiechi and colleagues found an increase of osteoblastic activity among women who had consumed soybeans. Among men, higher bone formation rates were found among patients supplemented with soybean proteins but not among those supplemented with soy milk.
- MACA (Lepidium peruvianum) is a plant that is grown in the Peruvian Andes (our maca products contain atomized maca root). Maca has been proven to favor the bone calcification process. Furthermore, it stimulates the ovary’s physiology, thus promoting estrogen production among women. Hence, maca is a natural phytoestrogen, which means that it largely replaces the estrogens women gradually lose after the onset of menopause. With the beginning of menopause, estrogen production decreases and women tend to lose part of their ability to absorb calcium from food, which results in their bones losing size and density. This has severe repercussions on the entire bone system. It is common to see elderly women who are all shrunken and/or have a hunchback. Damage on the spinal cord is frequently irreparable. Postmenopausal women who are not using any hormones in their daily diets would benefit from maca, because maca does not only help raise hormone levels to a healthy postmenopausal level but it also prevents osteoporosis and contributes to rapid healing of bone fractures. Maca is a natural product that fights osteoporosis, among many other ailments. It has no contraindications or secondary effects.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 3 capsules a day, one after each meal. Do some exercise, e.g., walking, running, aerobics. Avoid strenuous exercise. If you have been diagnosed with osteopenia (through a bone density test), this is the moment to start your treatment. In general, any person older than 40 should start a preventive treatment, with men taking at least 1 capsule a day and women, 2 capsules a day. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: 3 capsules a day
Keep container tightly-closed. Store it in a fresh and dry place, and keep it away from light.
Not recommended for minors except if a calcium deficiency, bone fragility, growth delay or malnutrition has been detected. In any of these cases, the dose should be 1 capsule a day, dissolved in water, juice or milk.
When taking the capsules according to the recommended doses and frequencies, no adverse secondary effects can be observed. This indication is no (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor.
Keep away from children