Many people suffer from bowel dysfunction, which includes conditions such as constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, nausea, colic, vomiting, headaches, and even fever.
Several of these symptoms can be chronic and are present in people with low-fiber and low-liquid diets, also in cases of irritable bowel, where factors such as stress and anxiety overlap. Some cases may also be caused by high use of medicines.
Chronic constipation may after some time give rise to intoxications and cancer.
A combination of seaweed, tamarind and senna is a formulation particularly appropriate for solving bowel dysfunctions that may affect health and life quality.
- Improves overall digestion
- Reduces chronic constipation
- Reduces colon cancer risk
- Detoxifies blood by eliminating toxins generated by constipation
- Activates intestinal peristalsis for easy and smooth passage of stool
- Reduces flatulence and colic
- Prevents continuous use of laxatives
- SENNA ALEXANDRINA (Cassia angustifolia) is an excellent natural laxative, at low doses, and a purgative at high doses. It is a cholagogue, i.e., it promotes the discharge of bile. It also is a diuretic. It contains glycosides (sennosides), anthraquinones, flavonoids, mucilage, acids such as malic and tartaric acid, and resins. It increases the mucosity on the intestinal walls, as well as water secretion, thus favoring peristalsis or intestinal motility.
It should be consumed together with other ingredients, in order to improve and regulate the digestive function.
- TAMARIND (Tamarindus indica L.) is used in phytotherapy due to its properties as mild laxative. It is rich in carbohydrates and pectin, two bowel-cleaning substances, and should thus be mainly used by people suffering from constipation: The result is a soft stool without colic. Tamarind is used in combination with senna and algae to regulate the digestive function in a natural way. Moreover, tamarind protects and decongests the liver, which uses to be permanently inflamed and intoxicated during long constipation periods.
- SEAWEEDS are excellent antioxidants that help regulate bowel function and stimulate its microbial flora, because they contain high amounts of vitamins, carotenoids, and mineral salts. It is very important to preserve our intestinal flora since changes may have effects that are detrimental to our health. The use of broad-spectrum antibiotics is one of the reasons why the intestinal flora may decline. On the other hand, the use of SEAWEEDS stimulates the growth of our intestinal microbiota because it improves the bacteria’s micro-environmental conditions. Furthermore, it has been shown that seaweeds are useful for preventing and treating acute infectious diarrhea in breastfeeding babies.
It is an essential adjuvant for intestinal regulation in synergy with tamarind and senna leaves.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 2 to 3 capsules a day, after meals, with a glass of water. Drink a lot of liquid throughout the day. Exercise frequently in the open, but avoid strenuous exercise. Have a good breakfast, avoid fried foods or junk food. Instead, consume oats, prunes, vegetables, and honey.
Keep container tightly-closed. Store in a fresh and dry place, and keep away from light.
When following the recommended doses, there are no reports of any adverse effects.
When taking the capsules according to the recommended doses and frequencies, no adverse secondary effects can be observed. In case of diarrhea with high fever, seek medical advice. This indication does not replace an appointment with the doctor.
Keep away from children.