HE-NATURE – liver protector and regenerator.
The liver is an extremely important organ in our body: It is our laboratory and, as such, requires care and protection, mainly due to the large amount of unhealthy food many of us consume, as well as due to drinking excesses, medication, and toxic substances.
HE-NATURE is an excellent combination of natural ingredients known to protect and regenerate the liver.
Keep in mind that the liver is one of the few organs that, when healthy, has the ability to regenerate on its own.
- Improves skin and eye color (jaundice reduction)
- Reduces liver inflammation
- Regenerates liver tissue
- Detoxifies the liver
- Improves digestion
- HERCAMPURI (Gentianella alborosea (Gilg) Fabris) is a plant that is native to the Andes and contains amarogentin, erytaurin, volatile oils, mucilage, and tannins. Moreover, it contains a considerable amount of saponins, which react with cholesterol to form an insoluble complex that reduces cholesterol absorption.
- COMMON DANDELION (Taraxacum officinale) contains very important active principles such as inulin, taraxin, vitamins B and C, and beta-carotenes, as well as important acids such as chlorogenic, linoleic, and linolenic acid (omega-3). It is a diuretic, purifying plant appropriate for cirrhosis cases with presence or absence of jaundice (yellowish pigmentation of skin and eyes), and for cases of chemical or food poisoning. It also eliminates cholesterol and other toxic substances from the blood. Furthermore, it is a mild laxative, fulfilling its hepato-protective role.
- BOLDO (Peumus boldus) is a plant that contains more than 20 alkaloids, among them boldine, which stimulates the gallbladder’s functioning, increasing the production of bile and promoting its discharge; it thins and purifies the bile. It has beneficial effects on the liver, since it contains flavonoids such as catechins, which have hepato-protective properties.
- ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus L.) is a plant that contains vitamins, flavonoids, inulin, cynarin (reduces cholesterol levels), and acids such as caffeic, linoleic, and oleic acid, which contribute to its hepato-protective and choleretic effects, i.e., to the production and release of bile.
- BARBERRY (Berberis vulgaris) is a shrub that has been intensively studied in China. It has many beneficial effects, among them the ones shown by Zhou JY, Zhou SW, et al. in Chronic effects of berberine on blood, liver glucolipid metabolism and liver PPARs expression in diabetic hyperlipidemic rats (2008), where significant results in liver fat reduction are demonstrated. The barberry root contains berberine, a bitter alkaloid that stimulates bile secretion and is good for treating liver problems, acting as a mild natural purgative that helps regulate digestive processes, especially dyspepsia. Thus, barberry exhibits the following pharmacological virtues: cholagogue (favors bile flow), laxative, hepato-protective, antiemetic, and as bitter tonic. It is suitable for treating inflammation and cases of jaundice (yellowish pigmentation) due to liver congestion.
- VITAMIN B6 or PYRIDOXINE is a key vitamin since it helps strengthen or regulate hepatocyte function, which ensures normal functioning of the liver. In general, it is important that the liver work properly so that it may be able to fulfill its purifying function, helping in the formation of bile salts, mainly in case of anomalies or poisoning due to excessive consumption of food, medication or alcoholic beverages.
- VITAMIN B12 or CYANOBOLAMIN, just as vitamin B6, acts by strengthening the hepatocytes. It is involved in breaking down fats and regulating the liver’s purifying function. It is stored in the liver, which uses it as needed. Vitamin B12 is very important for fat metabolism and protein synthesis.
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 1 capsule three times a day before meals, with a large glass of water, tea or juice.
Keep container tightly-closed. Store in a fresh and dry place, and keep away from light.
It should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation or by children.
When taking the capsules according to the recommended doses and frequencies, no adverse secondary effects can be observed. If the symptoms persist, see your doctor. This indication is no (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor.
Keep away from children.