MACAWOMAN is a powerful formulation for a natural treatment of female sexuality.
Natural energizer that boosts libido and orgasms.
MACAWOMAN is an excellent combination of Peruvian natural products from the Andes and Amazon especially prepared by our laboratories for a natural and safe treatment to increase the libido, prevent fertility problems, and relieve both mood swings and the imbalances common to the menstrual period.
- Increases energy and vitality, improving strength and muscle tone
- Reduces stress and fatigue symptoms
- Increases libido and orgasms significantly
- Increases fertility
- Acts favorably on circulatory system; excellent for gaining younger-looking skin
- MACA (Lepidium peruvianum) is a plant that is grown in the Peruvian Andes. It is a powerful and recognized 100% natural aphrodisiac containing vitamins and minerals. It is considered an adaptogen, since it enhances the body’s resistance to external conditions. Adaptogens operate in sync with natural rhythms and enable the body’s remineralization, revitalizing and boosting the immune system. Although maca does not contain any hormones, it can regulate and support the endocrine system; its nutrients and certain substances (N.N.) help the glands’ proper functioning and produce vital hormones in precise doses predetermined by the body itself.
Four novel alkaloids have been found in maca: macaina 1, 2, 3, and 4. They are responsible for the activation of hormone regulators located in the brain, which in turn regulate the calcium and phosphorus metabolism in the blood.
- AGUAJE (Mauritia flexuosa) is a pleasant-tasting fruit from the Peruvian Amazon. It contains phytoestrogens derived from phenylpropane and exhibits 21 to 38 times more pro-vitamin A than a carrot.
Phytoestrogens are involved in the regulation of sexual characteristics and in strengthening the skin. They contain important quantities of alpha-tocopherol or vitamin E, an excellent natural antioxidant.
It acts against menopause, osteoporosis, and estrogen deficiency since its phytoestrogens act as female hormones. This is why many people ascribe to aguaje the beauty, exuberance and passion of women from the Peruvian jungle, who consume it on a regular basis.
- GUARANA (Paullinia cupana) is a caffeine-containing Amazon fruit. Thus, its consumption increases a person’s alertness and reduces stress and fatigue. Caffeine’s stimulating effects can be seen both at a neurological and sexual level. Guarana is an aphrodisiac plant traditionally used by indigenous chiefs to boost their libido or fight lack of sexual appetite. Guarana supplements prevent the oxidation of body fats, proving it is a powerful antioxidant. In 1982, Dr. Asland – who would later patent the famous GEROVITAL, a well-known anti-aging drug – made the following statement before the Brazilian Congress, regarding guarana: “You have, in a natural form, one of the most powerful youth sources known to mankind.”
100-capsule bottle (500 mg / 0.018 oz capsules)
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules a day, one after breakfast and the other one before going to bed, with a glass of water.
Keep container tightly-closed. Store in a fresh and dry place, and keep away from light.
Not recommended for minors. It should be used only by people aged 18 and above. It is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
When taking the capsules according to the recommended doses and frequencies, no adverse secondary effects can be observed. This indication is no (medical) prescription, so it does not replace an appointment with the doctor. Keep away from children. ?